Physiotherapists are health care professionals who are specialized to diagnose and treat people with health problems or other related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform their daily functional activities.
Annually, some 2.5 million people, young and old visit the physiotherapist.
Complaints may develop because your body is out of balance whereby the load (what you ask of your body) and carriability (what your body can handle) is disturbed. Your body becomes overloaded. This overload can also suddenly arise as after an accident as in case of whiplash injury. Complaints may also build up gradually due to tension, persistent wrong postures, wrong movement patterns, illnesses or simply because the body is getting older.
The practice specializes in diagnosis, treatment, training and prevention in:
• Low back pain
• Pre- and post-natal pelvic symptoms
• Joint complaints in particular neck and shoulder complaints, elbow, ankle, knee…
• Sports injuries – muscle and tendon complaints, Sprains & Strains
• Complaints due to a non-optimal posture and / or muscle weakness
• Postoperative rehabilitation such as knee ligaments, meniscus, Total knee, shoulder luxation, hernia, fractures
• Chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and overload syndromes
• Neuralgia & Sciatica
• Impingement Syndrome
• Rotator Cuff Tear
• Whiplash Injuries